3 阳光季节 Seasons In The Sun
4 唱首忧郁的歌 Song Sung Blue
5 在老橡树上系黄丝带 Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree
6 雨的旋律 Rhythm of The Rain
7 七个寂寞的日子 Seven Lonely Days
8 超级迷你比基尼 Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka-Dot Bikini
9 波夫Puff
10 柠檬树 Lemon Tree
11 花落何处 Where Have All The Flowers Gone?
12 顺其自然 Let It Be
13 昨日重现 Yesterday Once More
14 甜心 Dear Heart
15 太年轻 Too Young
16 低语的松树 Whispering Pines
17 世界末日 The End Of The World
18 我的家乡 My Hometown
19 大江东去 The River Of No Return
20 田纳西华尔兹 Tennessee Waltz
21 破晓 Morning Has Broken
22 恶水上的大桥 Bridge Over Troubled Water
23 让它是我 Let It Be Me
24 再见,吾爱 Bye Bye, Love
25 无法停止爱你 I Can't Stop Loving You
26 只有你 Only You
27 世事不可强求 Que Sera, Sera
28 雨点不断落在我头上 Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
29 某处,吾爱 Somewhere My Love
30 在雨中哭泣 Crying In The Rain
31 跳舞吧,小女孩 Dance On, Little Girl
32 爱你在心口难开 More Than I Can Say
33 玫瑰,玫瑰我爱你 Rose, Rose, I Love You
34 清晨 In The Morning
35 往日情怀 The Way We Were
36 北上阿拉斯加 North To Alaska
37 老鹰之歌 El Condor Pasa
38 乡村路带我回家 Take Me Home Country Roads
39 邮差先生 Please Mr. Postman
40 黄河镇Yellow River
41 放开我 Release Me
42 最后华尔兹 The Last Waltz
43 孤枕难眠 I Don't Like To Sleep Alone
44 想象 Imagine
45 不再坠入情网 I'll Never Fall In. Love Again
46 轻歌销魂 Killing Me Softly With His Song
47 婚礼 The Wedding
48 雪鸟 Snowbird
49 黛咪 Tammy
50 情感 Feelings
51 假如 If
52 小白鸽 Paloma Blanca
53 今日 Today
54 无须说爱我 You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
55 奔放的旋律 Unchained Melody
56 与我吻别Kiss Me Goodbye
57 只有寻梦去 All I Have To Do Is Dream
58 小白花 Edelweiss
59 将头靠在我肩上 Put Your Head On My Shoulder
60 黄鸟儿 Yellow Bird
61 全为了一个女孩的爱 All For The Love Of A Girl
62 轻声细诉,爱人 Speak Softly, Love
63 交换舞伴 Changing Partners
64 我参加你的婚礼 I Went To Your Wedding
65 给约翰的一封信 A Dear
音频应用店铺 音乐发布 中国原创歌词网
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 南极星 发表于 2013-1-16 10:37:08 | 显示全部楼层
John Letter
66 月亮河 Moon River
67 黛安娜 Diana
68 哦,卡罗 Oh! Carol
69 试着回忆 Try To Remember
70 什锦烩饭 Jambalaya
71 时机不再
72 唯有孤寂 Only The Lonely
73 我明白 I Understand
74 全心全意爱我 Love Me With All Of Your Heart
75 深夜陌生人 Strangers In The Night
76 离家五百里 Five Hundred Miles
77 昨日 Yesterday
78 走在雨中 Just Walking In The Rain
79 阳光在我肩上 Sunshine On My Shoulders
80 我希望你要我 I'd Love You To Want Me
81 你欺骗的心 Your Cheating Heart
82 马萨诸塞州 Massachusetts
83 丹尼男孩 Danny Boy
84 今晚你寂寞吗Are You Lonesome Tonight
85 随风飘荡 Blowing In The Wind
86 敲三下 Knock Three Times
87 不再 No More
88 热爱着你 Devoted To You
89 旧金山 San Francisco
90 棉花田 Cotton Field
91 亲爱的 Sugar, Sugar
92 世界之巅 Top Of The World
93 你照亮我的生命 You Light Up My Life
94 玫瑰花园 Rose Garden
95 如果你爱我 If You Love Me
96 史东妮 Stoney
97 我不知如何爱他 I Don't Know How To Love Him
98 温柔地爱我 Love Me Tender
99 你偷走巨厦 The Mansion You Stole

1 沉默之声The Sound Of Silence

Hello, darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again, because a vision softly creeping left its seeds while I was sleeping, and the vision that was planted in my brain still remains within the sound of silence.

In restless dreams I walked alone, narrow streets of cobblestone. 'Neath the halo of a street lamp, I turned my collar to the cold and damp. When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light, that split the night, and touched the sound of silence.

And in the naked light I saw ten thousand people, maybe more: people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening, people writing songs that voices never share. No one dare disturb the sound of silence.

"Fools", said I, "You do not know silence like a cancer grows. Hear my words that I might teach you. Take my arms that I might reach you." But my words like silent raindrops fell and echoed in
音频应用店铺 音乐发布 中国原创歌词网
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 南极星 发表于 2013-1-16 10:39:52 | 显示全部楼层
the wells of silence.

And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made. And the sign flashed out its warning in the words that it was forming. And the sign said, "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls, and tenement halls, and whispered in the sounds of silence."

2 爱的细语There's A Kind Of Hush

There's kind of hush all over the world tonight. All over the world you can hear the sound of lovers in love. You know what I mean. Just the two of us, and nobody else in sight. There's nobody else and I'm feeling good just holding you tight. So listen very carefully. Get closer now and you will see what I mean. It isn't a dream. The only sound that you will hear is when I whisper in your ear, "I love you forever and ever." There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight. All over the world people just like us are falling in love.

3 阳光季节 Seasons In The Sun

Goodbye to you, my trusted friend. We've known each other since we were nine or ten. Together we've climbed hills and trees, learned of love and ABC's, skinned our hearts and skinned our knees. Goodbye, my friend. It's hard to die when all the birds are singing in the sky. Now that spring is in the air, pretty girls are everywhere. Think of me and I'll be there. We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun, but the hills that we climbed were just seasons out of time.

Goodbye, Papa, please pray for me. I was the black sheep of the family. You tried to teach me right from wrong. Too much wine and too much song. Wonder how I got along. Goodbye, papa. It's hard to die when all the birds are singing in the sky. Now that the spring is in the air, little children everywhere. When you see them, I'll be there. We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun, but the wine and the song, like the seasons, have all gone.

音频应用店铺 音乐发布 中国原创歌词网
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 南极星 发表于 2013-1-16 10:40:56 | 显示全部楼层
Goodbye, Michelle, my little one. You gave me love and helped me find the sun. And every time that I was down, you would always come around, and get my feet back on the ground. Goodbye, Michele. It's hard to die when all the birds are singing in the sky Now that spring is in the air, with the flowers everywhere, I wish that we could both be there.

We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun, but the stars we could reach were just starfish on the beach. All our lives we had fun, we had seasons in the sun, but the hills that we climbed were just seasons out of time.

4 唱首忧郁的歌 Song Sung Blue

Song sun blue. Everybody knows one. Song sung blue. Every garden grows one.

Me and you are subject to the blues now and then. And when you take the blues and make a song, you sing them out again, sing them out again.

Song sung blue. Weeping like a willow. Song sung blue. Sleeping on my pillow. Funny thing but you can sing it with a cry in your voice. And before you know it, get to feeling good. You simply got no choice.

5 在老橡树上系黄丝带 Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree

I'm coming home; I've done my time. Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine. If you received my letter telling you still want me, if you still want me. Tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree. It's been three long years. Do you still want me? If I don't see a ribbon 'round the old oak tree, I'll stay on the bus, forget about us, put the blame on me, if I don't see a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree.

Bus driver, please look for me, 'cause I couldn't bear to see what I might see. I'm really still in prison, and my love she holds the key. A simple yellow ribbon's what I need to set me free. I wrote and told her please.

Now the whole danm bus is cheerin
音频应用店铺 音乐发布 中国原创歌词网
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 南极星 发表于 2013-1-16 10:42:47 | 显示全部楼层
g, and I can't believe I see a hundred yellow ribbons 'round the old oak tree. I'm coming home.

6 雨中旋律 Rhythm of The Rain 

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain, telling me just what a fool I've been. I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain, and let me be alone again.

The only girl I care about has gone away, looking for a brand-new start. But little does she know that when she left that day, along with her she took my heart.

Rain, please tell me now. Does that seem fair for her to steal my heart away when she don't care? I can't love another when my heart's somewhere far away.

Rain, won't you tell her that I love her so? Please ask the sun to set her heart aglow. Rain in her heart and let the love we knew start to grow.

Oh, listen to the falling rain--pitter-patter...

7 七个寂寞的日子 Seven Lonely Days

Seven lonely days make one lonely week. Seven lonely nights make one lonely me. Ever since the time you told me we were through, seven lonely days, I cried and cried for you.

Oh, my darling, you're crying-boo-hoo-hoo-hoo. There's no use in denying I cried for you. It was your favorite pastime making me blue. Last week was the last time I cried for you.

Seven hankies blue are filled with my tears, seven letters, too, are filled with my fears. Guess it never pays to make your lover blue. Seven lonely days I cried and cried for you.

Oh, my darling, I cried and cried for you.

8 超级迷你比基尼 Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka-Dot Bikini

She was afraid to come out of the locker. She was as nervous as she could be. She was afraid to come out of the locker. She was afraid that somebody w

音频应用店铺 音乐发布 中国原创歌词网
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 南极星 发表于 2013-1-16 10:43:31 | 显示全部楼层
ould see.

(One, two, three, four--tell the people what she wore.) It was an itsybitsy-teenie-weenie yellow polka-dot bikini that she wore for the first time today. An itsybitsy-teenie-weeni yellow polka-dot bikini, so in the locker she wanted to stay.(Two, three, four--stick around, we'll tell you more.)She was afraid to come out in the open, and so a blanket around her she wore. She was afraid to come out in the open, and so she sat bundled up on the shore.

Now she's afraid to come out of the water, and I wonder what she's gonna do. Now she's afraid to come out of the water, and the poor little girl's turning blue.

From the locker to the blanket, from the blanket to the shore, from the shore to the water. Guess there isn't anymore.

9 波夫Puff

Puff, the magic dragon, lived by the sea, and frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honahlee. Little Jackie Paper loved that rascal Puff, and brought him strings and sealing wax, and other fancy stuff.

Together they would travel on a boat with bill owed sail. Jackie kept a lookout perched on Puff's gigantic tail. Noble kings and princes would bow whene'er they came. Pirate ships would lower their flags when Puff roared out his name.

A dragon lives forever but not so little boys. Painted wings and giant's rings make way for other toys. One grey night it happened, Jackie Paper came no more. And Puff that mighty dragon, he ceased his fearless roar. His head was bent in sorrow; green scales fell like rain. Puff no longer went to play along the cherry lane. Without his life-long friend, Puff could not be brave. So Puff that mighty dragon sadly slipped into his cave.

10 柠檬树 Lemon Tree

When I was just a lad of ten, my father said to me, "Come here and take a lesson from the lovely lemon tree. Don't put your faith in love, my boy." My father sai
音频应用店铺 音乐发布 中国原创歌词网
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 南极星 发表于 2013-1-16 10:44:23 | 显示全部楼层
d to me, "I fear you'll find that love is like the lovely lemon tree."

Lemon tree very pretty, and the lemon flower is sweet, but the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat. Lemon tree very pretty, and the lemon flower is sweet, but the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat.

One day beneath the lemon tree my love and I did lie. A girl so sweet that when she smiled, the stars rose in the sky. We passed that summer lost in love beneath the lemon tree. The music of her laughter hid my father's words from me.

One day she left without a word, she took away the sun. And in the dark she'd left behind, I knew what she had done. She left me for another; it's a common tale but true. A sadder man but wiser now, I sing these words to you.

11 花落何处 Where Have All The Flowers Gone?

Where have all the flowers gone? Long time passing. Where have all the flowers gone? Long time ago. Where have all the flowers gone? Young girls have picked them every one. Oh, when will they ever learn? Oh, when will they ever learn?

Where have all the young girls gone? Long time passing. Where have all the young girls gone? Long time ago. Where have all the young girls gone? Gone to husbands every one. Oh, when will they ever learn? Oh, when will they ever learn?

Where have all the husbands gone? Long time passing. Where have all the husbands gone? Long time ago. Where have all the husbands gone? Gone to soldiers every one. Oh, when will they ever learn?

Where have all the soldiers gone? Long time passing. Where have all the soldiers gone? Long time ago. Where have all the soldiers gone? Gone to graveyards every one. Oh, when will they ever learn? Oh, when will they ever learn?

Where have all the graveyards gone? Long time passing

音频应用店铺 音乐发布 中国原创歌词网
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 南极星 发表于 2013-1-16 10:45:21 | 显示全部楼层
. Where have all the graveyards gone? Long time ago. Where have all the graveyards gone? Gone to flowers every one. Oh, when will they ever learn? Oh, when will they ever learn?

12 顺其自然 Let It Be

When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me speaking words of wisdom, "Let it be." And in my hour of darkness, she is standing right in front of me, speaking words of wisdom, "Let it be." "Let it be." "Let it be." "Let it be." "Let it be." Whisper words of wisdom: "Let it be."

And when the broken-hearted people living in the world agree, there will be an answer, "Let it be." For though they may be parted, there is still a chance that they will see there will be an answer, "Let it be." "Let it be." "Let it be." "Let it be." "Let it be." There will be an answer, "Let it be." "Let it be." "Let it be." "Let it be." Whisper words of wisdom, "Let it be."

And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light that shines on me. Shine until tomorrow, "Let it be." And when I wake up to the sound of music, Mother Mary comes to me speaking words of wisdom, "Let it be."

13 昨日重现 Yesterday Once More 

When I was young, I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs. When they played I'd sing along. It made me smile. Those were such happy times, and not so long ago. How I wondered where they'd gone. But they're back again, just like a long-lost friend. All the songs I loved so well. Every sha-la-la-la, every wo-wo still shines. Every shing-a-ling -a-ling, that they're starting to sing, so fine. When they get to the part where he's breaking her heart, it can really make me cry. Just like before, it's yesterday once more. (Shoo-bee-do-lang -lang, shoo-bee-do-Lang-Lang)

Looking back on how it was in years gone by, and the good time that I had, makes today seem r

音频应用店铺 音乐发布 中国原创歌词网
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 南极星 发表于 2013-1-16 10:46:44 | 显示全部楼层
ather sad; so much has changed. It was songs of love that I would sing to them, and I'd memorize each word. Those old melodies still sound so good to me, as they melt the years away. All my best memories come back clearly to me; some can even make me cry. Just like before, it's yesterday once more.

14 甜心 Dear Heart

Dear heart, wish you were here to warm this night. My dear heart, seems like a year since you've been out of my sight.

A single room; a table for one. It's a lonesome town all right. But soon I'll kiss you hello at our front door. And dear heart, I want you to know I'll leave your arms nevermore.

15 太年轻 Too Young

They try to tell us we're too young, too young to really be in love. They say that love's a word, a word we've only heard but can't begin to know the meaning of.

And yet, we're not too young to know. This love will last though years may go. And then, someday they may recall we were not too young at all.

16 低语的松树 Whispering Pines

The snowflakes fall as winter calls, and time just seems to fly. Is it the loneliness in me that makes me want to cry? My heart is sad like a mourning dove that's lost its mate in flight. Hear the cooing of his lonely heart through the stillness of the night. Whispering pines, whispering pines, tell me is it so? Whispering pines, whispering pines, you're the one who knows. My darling's gone, oh, she's gone. And I need your sympathy. Whispering pines, send my baby back to me. See that squirrel up in the tree, his mate there on the ground. Hear their barking call of love for the happiness they've found. Is my love still my love? Oh, this I gotta know. Send a message by the wind, because I love her so.

17 世界末日 The End Of The World

&nb
音频应用店铺 音乐发布 中国原创歌词网
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 南极星 发表于 2013-1-16 10:47:20 | 显示全部楼层
sp; Why does the sun go on shining? Why does the sea rush to shore? Don't they know it's the end of the world' cause you don't love me anymore? Why do the birds go on singing? Why do the stars glow above? Don't they know it's the end of the world? It ended when I lost your love. I wake up in the morning and I wonder why everything's the same as it was. I can't understand. No, I can't understand how life goes on the way it does.

Why does my heart go on beating? Why do these eyes of mine cry? Don't they know it's the end of the world? It ended when you said goodbye.

18 我的家乡 My Hometown

I took a little trip to my hometown. I only stopped just to look around. And as I walked along the thoroughfare, there was music playing everywhere. The music came from within my heart. How did it happen? How did it start? I only know that I fell in love. I guess the answer lies up above'

Oh, what a feeling! My heart was reeling. The bells were ringing. The birds were singing. And so the music it goes on and on all through the night until the break of dawn. I hear a birdie up in a tree; I hear him sing this melody. And so he sings ya, ya, ya'

And every evening when the sun goes down, I'm with my lover in my hometown. And so I sing ya, ya, ya'

19 大江东去 The River Of No Return

(Mm, if you listen, you can hear it call, "Wailerie.")There is a river called the river of no return. Sometimes it's peaceful and sometimes wild and free. Love is a traveller on the river of no return, swept on forever to be lost in the stormy sea.

"Wailerie," I can hear the river call where the roaring water falls. "Wailerie," I can hear my lover call, "Come to me."

I lost my love on the river, and forever my heart will yearn. Gone, gone fore

音频应用店铺 音乐发布 中国原创歌词网
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|音频应用|歌词网|投稿|中国原创歌词基地 ( 鄂ICP备13005321号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 17:44 , Processed in 0.045853 second(s), 15 queries .